Using a genetic blueprint contained in a nearly century-old lock of hair from an Aboriginal Australian man, scientists have found evidence the Aborigines are descendants of an early wave of people who left Africa and branched off on their own as long ago as 75,000 years, before Asians and Europeans became distinct groups.
- Inequitable access to health care for Aboriginal people with kidney diseaseMon, 3 Nov 2008, 18:21:22 EST
- Australia discovered by the 'Southern Route'Tue, 21 Jul 2009, 19:44:33 EDT
- Aboriginal Australians: The first explorersThu, 22 Sep 2011, 15:35:40 EDT
- Diabetes mortality rates in status Aboriginal adults in Alberta concerningMon, 25 Jul 2011, 15:34:40 EDT
- Aboriginal youth use tobacco, illicit drugs and alcohol more than non-Aboriginal youthMon, 9 May 2011, 13:03:17 EDT