Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 19:32 in Biology & Nature
A lock of hair has helped scientists to piece together the genome of Australian Aborigines and rewrite the history of human dispersal around the world.
- Aboriginal Australians: The first explorersThu, 22 Sep 2011, 15:35:40 EDT
- Australia discovered by the 'Southern Route'Tue, 21 Jul 2009, 19:44:33 EDT
- Inequitable access to health care for Aboriginal people with kidney diseaseMon, 3 Nov 2008, 18:21:22 EST
- Aboriginal youth use tobacco, illicit drugs and alcohol more than non-Aboriginal youthMon, 9 May 2011, 13:03:17 EDT
- Hair today, gone tomorrow: Tracking hair loss and growthMon, 3 Nov 2008, 9:08:35 EST