Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 09:49 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Phoenix spacecraft has discovered evidence of past water at its Martian landing site and spotted falling snow for the first time, scientists reported.
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Deep Impact and other spacecraft find clear evidence of water on moonThu, 24 Sep 2009, 11:26:36 EDT
- Looking for water on MarsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 17:35:28 EDT
- Extensive water in Mars' interior Thu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:09:53 EDT