Monday, September 29, 2008 - 21:35 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander has detected snow falling from Martian clouds. Spacecraft soil experiments also have provided evidence of past interaction between minerals and liquid water, processes that occur on Earth.
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Mars air once had moisture, new soil analysis saysWed, 25 Jun 2008, 10:43:05 EDT
- Iron 'snow' helps maintain Mercury's magnetic field, scientists sayWed, 7 May 2008, 12:07:28 EDT
- NASA's GCPEx mission: What we don't know about snowWed, 1 Feb 2012, 19:34:29 EST
- Counting the cost of cold winters: Emergency treatment for falls on snow and iceFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:35:22 EDT