Monday, September 29, 2008 - 14:56 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON, Sept. 29 (UPI) -- The U.S. space agency says its Phoenix Mars Lander has detected snow falling from Martian clouds, vaporizing before reaching the planet's surface.
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Iron 'snow' helps maintain Mercury's magnetic field, scientists sayWed, 7 May 2008, 12:07:28 EDT
- Mysterious clouds produced when aircraft inadvertently cause rain or snowTue, 15 Jun 2010, 12:22:32 EDT
- Counting the cost of cold winters: Emergency treatment for falls on snow and iceFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:35:22 EDT
- Listen to Phoenix descendThu, 29 May 2008, 10:07:31 EDT