Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 08:21 in Astronomy & Space
The NASA craft recorded ice crystals coming from clouds and found evidence of soil minerals that support Mars's history as a watery world, researchers announced.
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- NASA's GCPEx mission: What we don't know about snowWed, 1 Feb 2012, 19:34:29 EST
- Mysterious clouds produced when aircraft inadvertently cause rain or snowTue, 15 Jun 2010, 12:22:32 EDT
- Counting the cost of cold winters: Emergency treatment for falls on snow and iceFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:35:22 EDT
- Phoenix cluster sets record pace at forming starsWed, 15 Aug 2012, 14:09:58 EDT