Monday, July 27, 2009 - 10:56 in Astronomy & Space
The Hubble telescope's new camera has snapped a sharp image of Jupiter showing the scar left by a recent comet or asteroid crash.
- Hubble captures rare Jupiter collisionFri, 24 Jul 2009, 15:42:48 EDT
- Hubble snaps sharp image of cosmic concoctionTue, 13 Jul 2010, 7:50:41 EDT
- Next-generation adaptive optics produces sharper Jupiter imagesThu, 2 Oct 2008, 12:36:01 EDT
- Hubble, Keck images show continued turbulence in Jupiter's atmosphereThu, 22 May 2008, 12:28:44 EDT
- Jupiter pummeled, leaving bruise the size of the Pacific OceanTue, 21 Jul 2009, 17:50:30 EDT