Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 13:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists reveal that the bristles of a small, 125 million-year-old dinosaur were in fact ginger-coloured feathers.
- Iridescent, feathered dinosaur offers fresh evidence that feathers evolved to attract matesThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:49 EST
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST
- Rare find: Feathered dinosaur feasts on flying foodWed, 29 Aug 2012, 18:08:49 EDT
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT
- Best evidence yet that dinosaurs used feathers for courtshipFri, 4 Jan 2013, 9:02:23 EST