Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 13:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
(PhysOrg.com) -- The colour of some feathers on dinosaurs and early birds has been identified for the first time, reports a paper published in Nature this week.
- The color of dinosaur feathers identifiedWed, 27 Jan 2010, 13:36:19 EST
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT
- Iridescent, feathered dinosaur offers fresh evidence that feathers evolved to attract matesThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:49 EST
- Winged dinosaur Archaeopteryx dressed for flightTue, 24 Jan 2012, 16:36:51 EST