Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 21:30 in Biology & Nature
DUNDEE, Scotland, July 10 (UPI) -- Scientists in Scotland say they have decoded the entire DNA genome of the potato, which could bolster harvests of one of the world's most vital crops.
- Genome of Irish potato famine pathogen decodedWed, 9 Sep 2009, 13:23:13 EDT
- Potato blight reveals some secrets as genome is decodedWed, 9 Sep 2009, 13:23:21 EDT
- Draft potato genome based on unique potato varietyFri, 25 Sep 2009, 14:08:03 EDT
- BGI contributes whole genome sequencing and bioinformatics expertise to potato genome researchMon, 11 Jul 2011, 9:34:54 EDT
- New genetic map of potato may lead to improved cropsTue, 12 Jul 2011, 12:35:48 EDT