Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 09:00 in Astronomy & Space
On Valentine's Day, NASA's Stardust-NExT spacecraft will make a close flyby of comet Tempel 1. Here's some flyby basics.
- 2-timing spacecraft has date with another cometFri, 11 Feb 2011, 17:02:37 EST
- UMD-led EPOXI science team publishes latest comet findings in ScienceThu, 16 Jun 2011, 14:36:16 EDT
- Stardust NExT set to meet its second cometWed, 9 Feb 2011, 13:10:59 EST
- NASA researchers make first discovery of life's building block in cometMon, 17 Aug 2009, 14:23:35 EDT
- NASA's Rosetta 'Alice' spectrometer reveals Earth's ultraviolet fingerprint in Earth flybyThu, 14 Jan 2010, 16:22:55 EST