(PhysOrg.com) -- The Arizona State University team that oversees the imaging system on board NASAs Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has released the sharpest images ever taken from space of the Apollo 12, 14 and 17 sites, more clearly showing the paths made when the astronauts explored these areas.
- LROC's first look at the Apollo landing sitesFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:15:51 EDT
- New focus on the moonThu, 2 Jul 2009, 15:57:45 EDT
- LRO's first moon imagesThu, 2 Jul 2009, 15:14:52 EDT
- Return to the moonThu, 18 Jun 2009, 9:10:10 EDT
- Next-generation adaptive optics produces sharper Jupiter imagesThu, 2 Oct 2008, 12:36:01 EDT