Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 07:08 in Astronomy & Space
(AP) -- Astronauts up on the international space station faced the longest and hardest spacewalk of their mission Saturday, a seven-hour-plus excursion to wrap up repair work on a gummed-up joint.
- Second flight for ESA astronaut Christer FuglesangThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:43 EDT
- Sonography in spaceMon, 17 Nov 2008, 9:50:29 EST
- Astronauts may need more intense workouts to maintain muscle fitness in spaceThu, 2 Apr 2009, 12:27:10 EDT
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- Joint distraction promotes structural repair in patients with severe knee osteoarthritisFri, 13 Jun 2008, 14:23:28 EDT