Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 13:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) _ The astronaut who lost her tool bag on a spacewalk admitted Wednesday that she made a mistake by not checking to see if the sack was tied down, and said she's still smarting over the whole thing.
- Cells get two chances, not just one, to fix their mistakesThu, 12 Mar 2009, 14:37:38 EDT
- How your brain reacts to mistakes depends on your mindsetFri, 30 Sep 2011, 21:33:34 EDT
- New research shows small increase in hospital mortality rates in the first week of AugustTue, 22 Sep 2009, 20:56:45 EDT
- MU researchers develop tool that saves time, eliminates mistakes in diabetes care Sat, 19 Nov 2011, 15:32:29 EST
- Space research gives birth to new ultrasound tools for health care in orbit, on EarthThu, 23 Jun 2011, 16:38:35 EDT