Friday, November 21, 2008 - 15:07 in Astronomy & Space
HOUSTON (Reuters) - NASA is experiencing problems with a $250 million machine for recycling urine and other wastewater into drinking water for astronauts, the U.S. space agency said on Friday.
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- First measurements of HAAs in urine of swimmers and pool workersWed, 27 Jul 2011, 15:36:57 EDT
- Sleep deprivation tied to increased nighttime urination in preadolescenceWed, 1 Feb 2012, 16:35:19 EST
- Drinking recycled water?Thu, 6 Jan 2011, 14:36:32 EST
- Water quality in orbitMon, 14 Sep 2009, 8:08:24 EDT