Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 20:28 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A newly discovered dinosaur that lived approximately 215 million years ago (Triassic Period) in the region of New Mexico in the United States is providing a team of paleontologists new information on early dinosaur evolution.
- New predator 'dawn runner' discovered in early dinosaur graveyardThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:40:35 EST
- New meat-eating dinosaur alters evolutionary treeThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:38:32 EST
- Trackway analysis shows how dinosaurs coped with slippery slopesTue, 6 Oct 2009, 14:23:24 EDT
- Rare fossil forces rethinking of early dinosaur evolutionFri, 11 Dec 2009, 14:30:27 EST
- Chinese and American paleontologists discover a new Mesozoic mammalThu, 8 Oct 2009, 14:46:24 EDT