Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 15:28 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A new raptor-like species of dinosaur found in New Mexico is providing answers to lingering questions about the early evolution of meat-eating dinosaurs.
- New meat-eating dinosaur alters evolutionary treeThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:38:32 EST
- Early carnivorous dinosaurs crossed continentsThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:38:29 EST
- Tiny juvenile dinosaur fossil sheds light on evolution of plant eatersThu, 23 Oct 2008, 20:29:02 EDT
- Sands of Gobi Desert yield new species of nut-cracking dinosaurWed, 17 Jun 2009, 9:31:11 EDT
- There were more small meat-eating dinosaurs than first thoughtWed, 23 Jan 2013, 23:01:47 EST