Monday, October 24, 2011 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
A mystery that began nearly 2,000 years ago, when Chinese astronomers witnessed what would turn out to be an exploding star in the sky, has been solved.
- U of A physicist identifies mysterious core left by exploding starThu, 5 Nov 2009, 8:02:20 EST
- VERITAS telescopes help solve 100-year-old mystery: The origin of cosmic raysMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:16:01 EST
- Astronomers take a step towards revealing the universe's biggest mysteryThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:37:21 EDT
- A star explodes and turns inside out Thu, 29 Mar 2012, 14:38:36 EDT
- Pulsating star mystery solvedWed, 24 Nov 2010, 13:37:27 EST