Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 13:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Twitter is many things to many people — a social place, a place of business, a media platform — but now it has a new role as a mood meter, with researchers finding most people worldwide have the same mood rhythms.
- Study: People sometimes less trusting when in a good moodTue, 2 Mar 2010, 10:53:59 EST
- Mood player creates the right atmosphereTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:37:24 EDT
- Being in a good mood may lead to poor memoryWed, 30 Mar 2011, 12:03:55 EDT
- New study shows Facebook use elevates moodWed, 8 Feb 2012, 1:34:50 EST
- 'Weekend effect' makes people happier regardless of their job, study saysTue, 12 Jan 2010, 2:50:47 EST