Monday, March 14, 2011 - 07:10 in Earth & Climate
A Canadian medical team based in B.C. is en route Sunday to the worst part of the Japan earthquake and tsunami zones near Sendai in the Miyagi prefecture.
- Where will the debris from Japan's tsunami drift in the ocean?Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 10:09:18 EDT
- RIT researchers help map tsunami and earthquake damage in JapanThu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:31 EDT
- Unusual earthquake gave Japan tsunami extra punch, say Stanford scientistsTue, 24 May 2011, 10:33:34 EDT
- Japanese tsunami underscores need for elder disaster preparednessFri, 18 Mar 2011, 15:39:08 EDT
- Study of soil effects from March 11 Japan earthquake could improve building designMon, 18 Jul 2011, 13:32:37 EDT