Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 07:31 in Earth & Climate
The damage from the Japan earthquake and Pacific Ocean tsunami may be thousands of miles away, but the disaster can affect children around the world, says a Purdue University children's expert.
- RIT researchers help map tsunami and earthquake damage in JapanThu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:31 EDT
- WHOI experts stress lessons From Japan earthquakeMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:05:44 EDT
- Sri Lankan children affected by war, tsunami, daily stressorsThu, 15 Jul 2010, 0:43:26 EDT
- New findings indicate sediment composition affected the strength of Sumatran earthquakeThu, 8 Jul 2010, 14:39:15 EDT
- Where will the debris from Japan's tsunami drift in the ocean?Wed, 6 Apr 2011, 10:09:18 EDT