Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 15:31 in Health & Medicine
Women who received hormone replacement therapy are more likely to have an advanced type of breast cancer and more likely to die from the disease, a study reports.
- Breast tenderness during hormone replacement therapy linked to elevated cancer riskMon, 12 Oct 2009, 16:34:43 EDT
- New evidence of hormone therapy causing breast cancer, Stanford professor saysWed, 4 Feb 2009, 17:44:21 EST
- Asian spice could reduce breast cancer risk in women exposed to hormone replacement therapyMon, 13 Jul 2009, 12:43:20 EDT
- Long-term hormone replacement therapy increases breast cancer riskWed, 28 May 2008, 10:07:27 EDT
- New findings further clarify breast cancer risk with hormone therapyTue, 10 Aug 2010, 13:37:24 EDT