Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
Hormone replacement therapy after menopause, which increases breast cancer risk, also makes the cancer worse.
- Long-term hormone replacement therapy increases breast cancer riskWed, 28 May 2008, 10:07:27 EDT
- Asian spice could reduce breast cancer risk in women exposed to hormone replacement therapyMon, 13 Jul 2009, 12:43:20 EDT
- New evidence of hormone therapy causing breast cancer, Stanford professor saysWed, 4 Feb 2009, 17:44:21 EST
- Hormone therapy begun at menopause may pose risk for breast cancerFri, 28 Jan 2011, 16:35:31 EST
- Breast cancer risk varies among different progestins used in hormone replacement therapyTue, 10 Aug 2010, 16:16:25 EDT