Friday, April 13, 2012 - 03:50 in Astronomy & Space
North Korea confirms its controversial rocket launch failed, as observers report it broke up and crashed into the sea shortly after blast-off.
- 2 rockets set to launch from Poker Flat Research RangeWed, 26 Jan 2011, 15:36:30 EST
- Korean researchers reveal new sea defense modelTue, 18 Jan 2011, 10:35:42 EST
- NASA, Google data show North Korea logging in protected areaMon, 17 May 2010, 15:43:35 EDT
- UNH-led experiment hurtled into aurora above Norway by NASA rocketTue, 14 Dec 2010, 11:05:40 EST
- 2010 Korea bomb 'tests' probably false alarms, says study Tue, 9 Oct 2012, 13:34:31 EDT