Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 20:00 in Astronomy & Space
The rocket apparently broke apart and crashed into the sea, according to press reports.
- 2 rockets set to launch from Poker Flat Research RangeWed, 26 Jan 2011, 15:36:30 EST
- UNH-led experiment hurtled into aurora above Norway by NASA rocketTue, 14 Dec 2010, 11:05:40 EST
- Rocket launches may need regulation to prevent ozone depletion, says studyTue, 31 Mar 2009, 15:29:59 EDT
- Sounding rockets study how winds in space drive currents in the upper atmosphereTue, 5 Jul 2011, 16:35:11 EDT
- Researchers cooking up new gelled rocket fuelsWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:45:19 EST