Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 05:30 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers detect a colossal black hole whose behaviour makes it the brightest object yet seen in the early Universe.
- Colossal black holes common in early universeThu, 16 Oct 2008, 12:36:08 EDT
- Most distant quasar foundWed, 29 Jun 2011, 13:38:02 EDT
- Record massive black holes discovered lurking in monster galaxiesMon, 5 Dec 2011, 21:19:45 EST
- Astronomers discover earliest black holes at dawn of universeWed, 15 Jun 2011, 13:36:44 EDT
- Black holes lead galaxy growth, new research showsTue, 6 Jan 2009, 17:50:41 EST