Friday, August 17, 2012 - 22:30 in Earth & Climate
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 17 (UPI) -- It's not Bigfoot, but a large spider discovered in caves of the U.S. Pacific Northwest has plenty of attention-getting features, scientists say.
- Spider version of Bigfoot emerges from caves in the Pacific NorthwestFri, 17 Aug 2012, 11:05:04 EDT
- Israeli cave explorers return from record-breaking expedition of 'Everest of the caves' Tue, 4 Sep 2012, 10:13:26 EDT
- Tourism does not harm all caves Mon, 11 Apr 2011, 11:34:35 EDT
- Underground cave dating from the year 1 A.D. exposed in Jordan ValleyMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:36:28 EDT
- Cave dwelling nettle discovered in ChinaFri, 28 Dec 2012, 14:32:08 EST