Monday, May 7, 2012 - 19:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
IOWA CITY, Iowa, May 7 (UPI) -- An ancient crocodile big enough to swallow a human whole once thrived in East Africa, a University of Iowa researcher says.
- Mammal-like crocodile fossil found in East Africa, scientists reportWed, 4 Aug 2010, 13:39:15 EDT
- UF study names new ancient crocodile relative from the land of TitanoboaWed, 14 Sep 2011, 20:23:17 EDT
- New species of ancient crocodile discovered Tue, 31 Jan 2012, 21:25:39 EST
- Why should Iowa remain the first presidential primary?Thu, 12 Mar 2009, 12:04:33 EDT
- Wild chimps have near human understanding of fire, says study by Iowa State's PruetzTue, 22 Dec 2009, 10:33:36 EST