Friday, May 4, 2012 - 16:50 in Paleontology & Archaeology
University of Iowa researcher Chris Brochu's paper on the discovery of a new crocodile species was just published in the May 3 issue of the Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology.
- UF researchers: Ancient crocodile relative likely food source for TitanoboaTue, 2 Feb 2010, 15:56:48 EST
- New species of ancient crocodile discovered Tue, 31 Jan 2012, 21:25:39 EST
- Crocodiles ride ocean currents for ocean travelMon, 7 Jun 2010, 8:50:53 EDT
- UF study names new ancient crocodile relative from the land of TitanoboaWed, 14 Sep 2011, 20:23:17 EDT
- Dwarf crocodiles split into three speciesFri, 12 Dec 2008, 13:29:32 EST