Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 13:30 in Earth & Climate
Experiments may dramatically underestimate how plants will respond to climate change in the future. That's the conclusion of an analysis of 50 plant studies on four continents.
- Study shows experiments underestimate plant responses to climate changeWed, 2 May 2012, 17:07:37 EDT
- Study shows experiments underestimate plant responses to climate changeWed, 2 May 2012, 14:35:48 EDT
- Climate change models may underestimate extinctionsWed, 4 Jan 2012, 23:31:45 EST
- Woody plants adapted to past climate change more slowly than herbsWed, 23 Sep 2009, 13:19:05 EDT
- European mountain plant population shows delayed response to climate changeMon, 7 May 2012, 15:34:02 EDT