Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
NEW YORK, May 3 (UPI) -- Plants are leafing out and flowering earlier each spring than even controlled environmental warming experiments have predicted, U.S. scientists say.
- Scientists discover 'switch' in plants to create flowersWed, 18 Apr 2012, 0:34:13 EDT
- In the Eastern US, spring flowers keep pace with warming climateWed, 16 Jan 2013, 21:32:05 EST
- UK geneticists shed light on flowering plantsTue, 29 Jun 2010, 18:29:26 EDT
- New genetic study helps to solve Darwin's mystery about the ancient evolution of flowering plantsSun, 10 Apr 2011, 13:33:23 EDT
- Study shows experiments underestimate plant responses to climate changeWed, 2 May 2012, 17:07:37 EDT