Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 23:30 in Earth & Climate
Plants are leafing out and flowering sooner each year than predicted by results from controlled environmental warming experiments, according to data from a major new archive of historical observations.
- Study shows experiments underestimate plant responses to climate changeWed, 2 May 2012, 17:07:37 EDT
- Scientists discover 'switch' in plants to create flowersWed, 18 Apr 2012, 0:34:13 EDT
- Plants take a hike as temperatures riseTue, 10 Feb 2009, 10:03:32 EST
- Early spring time for Edinburgh? Study predicts effect of global warming on spring flowersWed, 9 Sep 2009, 20:50:36 EDT
- Study predicts effect of global warming on spring flowersThu, 17 Sep 2009, 9:53:59 EDT