Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 13:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists are reporting that key chemical components of the 770,000 gallons of oil dispersants applied below the ocean surface in the Deepwater Horizon spill did mix with oil and gas spewing out of...
- First report on fate of underwater dispersants in Deepwater Horizon oil spillWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:05:09 EST
- First study of dispersants in Gulf spill suggests a prolonged deepwater fateWed, 26 Jan 2011, 10:05:36 EST
- The long-term fate of the oil spill in the AtlanticTue, 6 Jul 2010, 11:08:36 EDT
- New method successfully predicted how oil from Deepwater Horizon spill would spreadThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:25:52 EDT
- Waves of Berkeley Lab responders deploy omics to track Deepwater Horizon cleanup microbesThu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:10:06 EDT