Vigorous exercise of more than two hours per week reduces the risk of developing breast cancer in postmenopausal African-American women by 64 percent, compared to women of the same race who do not exercise, according to researchers at Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Vigorous exercise reduces breast cancer risk in African-American womenFri, 1 Oct 2010, 17:38:46 EDT
- Vigorous activity protects against breast cancerThu, 30 Oct 2008, 19:35:50 EDT
- Recent, vigorous exercise is associated with reduced breast cancer riskWed, 30 Sep 2009, 19:39:06 EDT
- Penn study examines power of exercise to prevent breast cancerThu, 2 Apr 2009, 15:23:45 EDT
- BU identifies contributors to high incidence of breast cancer in African-American womenTue, 16 Aug 2011, 16:35:26 EDT