Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 13:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Contrary to a widely held scientific theory that the mammalian Y chromosome is slowly decaying or stagnating, new evidence suggests that in fact the Y is actually evolving quite rapidly through continuous, wholesale renovation.
- Chimp and human Y chromosomes evolving faster than expectedWed, 13 Jan 2010, 13:32:16 EST
- Are cancers newly evolved species?Tue, 26 Jul 2011, 17:36:00 EDT
- Theory of the 'rotting' Y chromosome dealt a fatal blowThu, 23 Feb 2012, 10:36:59 EST
- Male sex chromosome losing genes by rapid evolution, study revealsThu, 16 Jul 2009, 20:22:46 EDT
- Genetic conflict in fish led to evolution of new sex chromosomesThu, 1 Oct 2009, 15:18:12 EDT