Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 08:30 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope discovered a fourth moon orbiting the icy dwarf planet Pluto. The tiny, new satellite -- temporarily designated P4 -- was uncovered in a Hubble survey searching for rings around the dwarf planet.
- NASA's Hubble discovers another moon around PlutoWed, 20 Jul 2011, 11:34:04 EDT
- Hubble discovers a fifth moon orbiting PlutoWed, 11 Jul 2012, 13:54:58 EDT
- NASA's Hubble harvests distant solar system objectsMon, 13 Sep 2010, 11:14:35 EDT
- Hubble directly observes planet orbiting FomalhautThu, 13 Nov 2008, 14:56:49 EST
- Hubble finds carbon dioxide on an extrasolar planetTue, 9 Dec 2008, 14:49:30 EST