Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 20:00 in Astronomy & Space
For the first time, a NASA spacecraft has directly observed particles that came from beyond our solar system, astronomers announced.
- First images of solar system's invisible frontierWed, 2 Jul 2008, 13:29:27 EDT
- Solar scientists use 'magnetic mirror effect' to reproduce IBEX observationTue, 12 Jan 2010, 18:08:56 EST
- NASA's TWINS and IBEX spacecraft observe solar storm from inside and outside Earth's magnetosphereWed, 28 Mar 2012, 10:36:13 EDT
- 2 Solar System puzzles solvedWed, 25 Jul 2012, 12:41:17 EDT
- Satellite reveals surprising cosmic 'weather' at edge of solar systemFri, 16 Oct 2009, 14:17:11 EDT