Thursday, August 4, 2011 - 09:00 in Health & Medicine
An African rat chews poison bark, then wears the deadly drool—making the rodent the first animal known to apply external lethal poison.
- African rodent uses 'poison arrow' toxin to deter predatorsTue, 2 Aug 2011, 21:31:46 EDT
- Rats control appetite for poisonTue, 9 Aug 2011, 10:34:16 EDT
- Study IDs first molecules that protect cells against deadly ricin poisonThu, 15 Apr 2010, 15:11:07 EDT
- 'Freaky mouse' defeats common poisonThu, 21 Jul 2011, 14:36:26 EDT
- New method identifies rat poison in humansTue, 27 May 2008, 10:35:36 EDT