Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
A fungus is turning carpenter ants into puppets, and now scientists have a better idea how and when the infection does its gruesome work.
- Zombie ants have fungus on the brainSun, 8 May 2011, 21:30:37 EDT
- Zombie ants have fungus on the brain, new research revealsMon, 9 May 2011, 9:33:06 EDT
- Scientists discover possible way to turn fungus from foe to friendTue, 24 Sep 2013, 13:07:21 EDT
- Parasite causes zombie ants to die in an ideal spotTue, 11 Aug 2009, 15:53:14 EDT
- Size matters -- in virulent fungal spores -- and suggests ways to stop a killerFri, 17 Jun 2011, 15:33:46 EDT