Friday, June 10, 2011 - 12:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Mysterious brown spots covering the surfaces of King Tut's tomb have long puzzled scientists trying to identify them. Now a new study reveals ancient Egyptian microbes left these blemishes.
- Tut, tut: Microbial growth in pharaoh's tomb suggests burial was a rush jobWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:38:35 EDT
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT
- Fracture zones endanger tombs in Valley of KingsSun, 18 Oct 2009, 20:14:16 EDT
- Egyptian elite tombs accessible for allThu, 8 May 2008, 11:22:22 EDT
- New life found in ancient tombsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 20:42:37 EDT