Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 16:21 in Health & Medicine
Monkeys taught to play a computer game were able to overcome wrist paralysis with an experimental device that might lead to new treatments for patients with stroke and spinal cord injury.
- Mind over matter: Monkey feeds itself using its brainWed, 28 May 2008, 13:28:45 EDT
- Stem cells used to reverse paralysis in animalsWed, 28 Jan 2009, 16:08:07 EST
- Brain-activated muscle stimulation restores monkeys' hand movement after paralysisThu, 19 Apr 2012, 10:38:33 EDT
- Researchers explore new ways to prevent spinal cord damage using a vitamin B3 precursorThu, 5 Nov 2009, 12:39:04 EST
- Brain implants may help stroke patients overcome partial paralysisWed, 12 Nov 2008, 10:35:40 EST