Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 14:21 in Astronomy & Space
NASA could not send commands to the Phoenix Mars lander for almost a whole day because of a radio glitch, delaying the next steps in the mission to probe Mars' soil, but the minor problem has been fixed and data is streaming again.
- Looking for water on MarsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 17:35:28 EDT
- GOCE gravity mission back in actionTue, 7 Sep 2010, 10:36:24 EDT
- NASA balloon mission tunes in to a cosmic radio mysteryWed, 7 Jan 2009, 17:28:44 EST
- Southampton researchers find a glitch' in pulsar 'glitch' theoryTue, 18 Dec 2012, 16:04:51 EST
- Rare radio supernova in nearby galaxy is nearest supernova in five yearsWed, 27 May 2009, 12:52:54 EDT