Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
The union for federal meat inspectors says Canadians risk being exposed to contaminated products when Ottawa stops inspecting provincial meat-packing plants in three years.
- Red meat linked to increased risk of type 2 diabetesWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:38:55 EDT
- Eating processed meats, but not unprocessed red meats, may raise risk of heart disease and diabetesMon, 17 May 2010, 16:41:10 EDT
- Good news for meat lovers: Most ready-to-eat meat products contain very few cancerous compoundsTue, 22 Mar 2011, 11:03:07 EDT
- Choosing healthier protein-rich foods instead of red and processed meats may reduce heart diseaseMon, 16 Aug 2010, 18:29:32 EDT
- Eating red and processed meat associated with increased risk of deathMon, 23 Mar 2009, 16:25:57 EDT