Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 06:00 in Biology & Nature
Scientists isolate the yeast species that led to the discovery of lager from the wilds of Argentina.
- Brewing better beer: Scientists determine the genomic origins of lager yeastsWed, 10 Sep 2008, 17:35:58 EDT
- 500 years ago, yeast's epic journey gave rise to lager beerMon, 22 Aug 2011, 19:31:16 EDT
- Heads up: Stanford DNA study reveals evolution of beer yeastsWed, 10 Sep 2008, 17:35:49 EDT
- Scientists rise to the challenge of identifying and comparing yeast genomesTue, 21 Jun 2011, 18:31:54 EDT
- Prions play powerful role in the survival and evolution of wild yeast strainsWed, 15 Feb 2012, 16:38:14 EST