Friday, July 23, 2010 - 14:42 in Physics & Chemistry
Physicists at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have seen several candidates for the heaviest sub-atomic particle known to science.
- Large Hadron Collider set to unveil a new world of particle physicsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 9:21:59 EDT
- Hunt for dark matter closes in at Large Hadron ColliderMon, 31 Jan 2011, 14:33:17 EST
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- First results from Large Hadron Collider announcedMon, 26 Jul 2010, 13:08:54 EDT
- Boston physicists celebrate first beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:40 EDT