Monday, July 26, 2010 - 16:56 in Physics & Chemistry
High-energy physicists from the University of Toronto announced they have discovered more new particles at Switzerland's Large Hadron Collider at a conference in Paris.
- First results from Large Hadron Collider announcedMon, 26 Jul 2010, 13:08:54 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- Boston physicists celebrate first beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:40 EDT
- World's largest particle collider may unlock secrets of universeWed, 24 Mar 2010, 9:48:56 EDT
- Tevatron scientists announce their final results on the Higgs particleMon, 2 Jul 2012, 10:51:59 EDT