Monday, July 26, 2010 - 07:14 in Physics & Chemistry
(PhysOrg.com) -- Physicists at the European particle physics laboratory CERN are planning a straight collider 31 kilometers long to complement the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and help them explain the mysteries of the universe.
- OU physicists develop rationale for the next-generation particle colliderTue, 2 Jul 2013, 20:34:09 EDT
- Hunt for dark matter closes in at Large Hadron ColliderMon, 31 Jan 2011, 14:33:17 EST
- Boston physicists celebrate first beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:40 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- Iowa State physicists beginning to see data from the Large Hadron ColliderWed, 6 Jan 2010, 17:14:39 EST