Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
SEATTLE, March 28 (UPI) -- Fossil raindrop impressions suggest greenhouse gases warmed an early Earth that should have been icy under a dimmer sun than we have now, U.S. researchers say.
- Fossil raindrop impressions imply greenhouse gases loaded early atmosphere Wed, 28 Mar 2012, 15:36:52 EDT
- Early Earth absorbed more sunlight -- no extreme greenhouse needed to keep water wetTue, 6 Apr 2010, 15:12:35 EDT
- Process used by microbes to make greenhouse gases uncoveredMon, 7 Jul 2008, 17:35:55 EDT
- Global warming likely to be amplified by slow changes to Earth systemsSun, 20 Dec 2009, 13:37:21 EST
- First global portrait of greenhouse gases emerges from pole-to-pole flightsWed, 7 Sep 2011, 16:33:31 EDT