Tuesday, February 7, 2012 - 00:00 in Biology & Nature
GAINESVILLE, Fla., Feb. 6 (UPI) -- Satellite tracking of threatened loggerhead sea turtles has revealed two previously unknown feeding "hot spots" in the Gulf of Mexico, U.S. researchers say.
- Satellite tracking reveals sea turtle feeding hotspotsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 16:37:06 EST
- New turtle tracking technique may aid efforts to save loggerheadFri, 21 Sep 2012, 10:16:03 EDT
- Satellite tracking of sea turtles reveals potential threat posed by manmade chemicalsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 22:34:38 EDT
- Exeter study reveals US turtles' movementsThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:40:33 EDT
- Study finds high mortality of endangered loggerhead sea turtles in Baja CaliforniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:33 EDT