Satellite tracking of threatened loggerhead sea turtles has revealed two previously unknown feeding 'hotspots' in the Gulf of Mexico that are providing important habitat for at least three separate populations of the turtles, according to a study published recently in the journal Biological Conservation.
- Satellite tracking reveals sea turtle feeding hotspotsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 16:37:06 EST
- Exeter study reveals US turtles' movementsThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:40:33 EDT
- Satellite tracking of sea turtles reveals potential threat posed by manmade chemicalsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 22:34:38 EDT
- New turtle tracking technique may aid efforts to save loggerheadFri, 21 Sep 2012, 10:16:03 EDT
- Study finds high mortality of endangered loggerhead sea turtles in Baja CaliforniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:33 EDT